MANNA- Delivering Nourishment. Improving Health.
Mission: Especially for people at acute nutritional risk due to life-threatening illness, MANNA prepares and delivers delicious nourishing meals and counsel, empowering individuals to battle illness and improve their quality of life.
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week - free of charge
- Serving 9 counties in the Greater Philadelphia region (Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Camden, Burlington, Gloucester and Salem)
- Meals are provided for dependent children under 18 years of age
- 11 meal modifications available to accommodate special needs: Registered Dietitians and Diet Technicians provide all client intake services, nutrition counseling and recommendations for nutrition meal plans
- Carbohydrate controlled (diabetes)
- High protein/high calorie
- Soft diet
- Low fiber/low residue
- No pork
- No seafood
- No beef
- Small portion size
Nutrition: A solid nutritional base allows people living with a life-threatening illness like cancer or HIV/AIDS to maintain weight, better tolerate and absorb medications, and build a healthier, more independent lifestyle.
For more information on our program, please visit our website: www.mannapa.org