Pie in the Sky, presented by American Airlines, is MANNA’s largest annual fundraiser and is a wonderful Thanksgiving tradition in the greater Philadelphia area. Much more than just a fundraiser, Pie in the Sky allows our community to come together to help us nourish our neighbors battling life-threatening illnesses during the holiday season. From pick-up site locations, sellers, volunteers and partners – all of us come together to sell sweet treats to make a difference. Money raised goes directly towards preparing and delivering Thanksgiving dinners for four to people at acute nutritional risk from a life-threatening illness such as cancer, chronic kidney disease, HIV/AIDS and more.
Ordering is as easy as PIE!
Select your pies:
• American Airlines Sky Pie (cheesecake with caramel, chocolate and walnuts) – $35
• Aberdeen Standard Apple Pie – $30
• Berry Pie – $30
• Pumpkin Pie – $30
• Sweet Potato Pie – $30
• Pecan Pie – $30
Choose a Pick-Up Day:
• Tuesday, November 21st – 4-8 p.m.
• Wednesday, November 22nd – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Choose a Pick-Up Location:
• Over 50 pick-up locations throughout Philadelphia, the surrounding PA suburbs and Southern New Jersey
We Need Your Help – Become a Seller
You can be the secret ingredient – MANNA needs the help of volunteer Pie Sellers to spread the word about Pie in the Sky! Once a seller signs up on www.mannapies.org, they are provided with a seller’s page which can be personalized with photos and language. Sellers can promote their personal selling profile page to all of their friends, family and colleagues. Sellers have the option to sell as an Individual or as a Team.
Sweeten Employee & Customer Relations
Pie in the Sky is a delicious way to enrich your company’s holiday appreciation gifts or events! Gift your dedicated employees and loyal customers a scrumptious pie, boxed with an inspirational message from a MANNA client. In their honor, a hot Thanksgiving dinner will be home-delivered to a neighbor battling a life-threatening illness. To plan your appreciation efforts that make a difference, please contact Laura Payne at LPayne@mannapa.org or call 215-496-2662 x115.
Especially for people at acute nutritional risk due to life-threatening illness, MANNA prepares and delivers nourishing meals and counsel, empowering individuals to battle illness and improve their quality of life.
In a year, MANNA:
• Brings together over 6.500 dedicated volunteers to prepare almost one million meals that give nourishment, strength, and support to our neighbors battling illnesses like HIV/AIDS, cancer, renal disease, and diabetes.
• Provides medically appropriate nutrition, delivering 3 meals per day, 7 days per week, to the homes of our clients – totaling over 1.3 million meals per year.
• Empowers people to use food as medicine to improve their health, offering nutrition counseling with our Registered Dietitians, who help clients learn to manage their diseases and dietary needs for a healthier future.
MANNA’s Food is Medicine model has helped thousands of our neighbors battle illness, delivering the nutrients they need to fuel them from sickness to health. Our meals are based in science and prepared with love, bringing nourishment and support to those who need it most.
Find out more about MANNA’s programs at www.mannapa.org
Changed saved successfully